August 28, 2010
Posted By: Johnny
Big Daddy here!
I was driving down S. 27th street, and low and behold, the Halloween Express anchor store is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! YAY!
Needless to say, I stopped in. I was fortunate enough to meet with Jon Majdoch, co-owner of Halloween Express. He is a great guy!
We chatted for quite awhile. He revealed to me that:
- the Brookfield store opened up today
- the Gurnee Mills location is now open
- the Greenfield store will be open on Tuesday, September 1st;
- they are ground breaking on the big pumpkin in Racine tomorrow
- they will be working on the big pumpkin at State Fair Park at the end of Labor Day weekend