Board the Terror Train to the Fox River. This year’s Terror Train Will not feature actors, riders will be spaced be distanced across seats, and seats will be cleaned between passengers.
Through the winding trails and trees, you'll find the legendary stone mausoleum of the Blackthornes. Buried here are the highest of the Blackthorne Patriarchs resting peacefully -- or so everyone believes. The Grave Digger watches over the needs of the Blackthorne's spirits in the afterlife and scours the land in search of fresh bodies so that he can use their souls to reanimate the dead. One can only imagine the sinister plot the Blackthornes have in store once awakened...
Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the deadliest of them all? In the early 20th century, a nomadic Mary searched far and wide for the legendary Mirror of Viitor that possessed the power of knowledge, wealth and riches to those who peer. One night she discovers the legendary artifact and takes one gaze. Unbeknownst to the vain and greedy Mary, the mirror only rewarded those with kind spirits and instead trapped the rotten and evil souls. The mirror broke and consumed her leaving nothing but traces of blood. Bloody Mary’s rage was too intense to contain and to this day, her unrested spirit manifests itself throughout the mirrors with a deadly reflection ready to consume your soul.
September 17-19, 25-26; October 2-4, 9-11, 15-18, 22-25, 27-31
8-11 p.m. - Sept.17
7-10 p.m. - Sept. 18, 19, 25, 26, Oct. 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 27, 28 & 29
7-11 p.m. - Oct. 2, 3, 9, 10 & 25
7 p.m. - Midnight - Oct. 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31
General Admission ticket includes:
- Admission into Blackthorn Cemetery and Deadly Reflections at the Terror on the Fox.
- Photo op (souvenir photo available for purchase onsite)
- Concessions (onsite purchase)
- Mini escape games (online or onsite purchase)
- Guests 21+ can also enjoy access to our on-site bar.
Reduce your wait for an extra $10
NOTE: If tickets are sold out online they will not be available at the door. Be sure to check Fast Pass and Skip The Line availability.
Terror on the Fox is located at the National Railroad Museum, 2285 South Broadway in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We offer free parking one block south of our entrance in the lots of neighboring businesses we've partnered with. Our customers are not permitted to park in the Residence Inn lot
From Appleton, Oshkosh & Fond du Lac:
1. Take 41 North to the Ashland Avenue Exit.
2. Go North about 4.5 miles to Pilgrim Way and take a right.
3. Go to the end of Pilgrim Way and take a left on Broadway.
4. We are on the right side of the road about a quarter of a mile down - look for the parking signs.
From Manitowoc, Milwaukee & Sheboygan:
1. Take 43 North to the 172 Exit.
2. Follow 172 over the big blue bridge and take the Ashland/Holmgren Exit.
3. At the end of the ramp, take a right and follow Pilgrim Way through the traffic lights to the end of the road.
4. Take a left on Broadway.
5. We are on the right side of the road about a quarter of a mile down - look for the parking signs.