Milwaukee County Zoo
10005 West Blue Mound Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226 (directions)
Enjoy “merry not scary” Halloween happenings at the Zoo! Boo at the Zoo features wicked family-friendly activities including a Trick-or-Treat Trail, live pumpkin-carving demonstrations, dazzling light shows and…ANIMALS! All ghosts and goblins (and their parents) are encouraged to come in costume!
The Zoo’s Halloween Activities Are a Real Treat!
- Follow the Trick-or-Treat Trail through “Adventure Africa” with 10 different sweet spots. (Be sure to bring your own treat bags to gather your goodies, as trick-or-treat bags are not provided.)
- Be dazzled by a light show and not-so-spooky spots like Pirates Cove, the Candy Corn Farmer’s Market, and Spooky Hallow.
- Stop in for a spell at Mad Science Milwaukee to enjoy some eerie experiments!
- Halloween Hauntings are in store aboard the North Shore Bank Safari Train turned Halloween-themed ride or the Penzeys Carousel — both are a delight at night!
- Learn all about our animals with The Creature of the Night talks.
- Open animal buildings include: Aquatic & Reptile Center, Dairy Complex, Florence Mila Borchert Big Cat Country, Primates of the World, Small Mammals Building, and Sterns Family Apes of Africa. For their health and safety, outdoor animals are not viewable.
- Eat, drink, and be scary! A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- See if you can make your way through our creatively crafted Haystack Maze!
- It’ll be a “boo-tiful” night for Halloween entertainment with live music and a stilt walker!
5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Juniors (ages 3 to 12): $13.50
Children (2 and under): Free
Parking: Included in ticket price
Zoo Pass Discount: 15% discount with code spooky and membership number
Tickets are available online and at a limited number; available until the night of the event or until the event is sold out. Zoological membership is not valid for Boo at the Zoo; the discount is only available online by using the code spooky.
Boo at the Zoo will be held rain or shine. Tickets are nonrefundable and honored only for the specific evening for which they were purchased. Parking is included in the ticket price — a $15 value. All event activities are free with Zoo admission unless otherwise noted.
Milwaukee County Zoo
43.033980 / -88.037950
Sept. 8, 2023, 7:29 p.m.
September 29 - October 28
Welcome to the Manor! We are a full haunted house experience operated from our home in West Allis, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee. During the month of October our property transforms into a fully immersive haunted experience. Located at 9730 W. Montana Ave. just blocks away from the famous “Candy …
Family Friendly, Haunted Attraction, Costume Contest, ...
Join us for Halloween at the Inn. Come in costume and tour the 1840's Stagecoach Inn decorated for Halloween! Will you meet our ghost? (Family friendly, not too scary decorations). While you are there, you can: Tour the haunted Stagecoach Inn, play games, make a craft and more. Trick or …
Family Friendly, Festival/Party
October 27 - October 28
Halloween Hauntings is a bewitchingly good time for everyone, and all ages are invited! Activities include: - Trick-or-treat through Museum exhibits (costumes encouraged) - Encounter creepy, crawly beasties with "the animal dude" - Learn about birds of prey from the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center - Go on a spine-chilling ghost …
Family Friendly, Festival/Party, Trick-or-Treat/Trunk-or-Treat